cyclocampingforum.com
August 16, 2017, 12:37:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Connecticut to Florida To San Diego - Starting August 20th 2017  (Read 92 times)
trifortravel
Couch Potato

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:23:13 PM »
ReplyReply

My name is Joe (27 year old male) and I am a full-time engineer, triathlete, & world traveler. I founded and run a blog & company that helps people discover fitness at home and maintain it on the road. I recently completed my precision nutrition certification, and I have completed multiple triathlons.

On August 20th, I am quitting my job to begin my first cross country bike tour. I am riding in down the East Coast along the Atlantic Coast route and across the country on the Southern Tier route to inspire and teach others to start their fitness journey. I will begin in Hartford Connecticut to set out on this open ended journey. I want to stop and meet with small groups to uncover why people have a hard time living a healthy lifestyle. My hope is to inspire people to integrate healthier habits into their lives while focusing on activities they're passionate about.

I would love to meet up with anyone along the way to help spread this message. If you know any groups that are trying to live healthy, it would be awesome if you could shoot them my way. Also, I would be happy to ride with anyone for any part of my journey or to meet up along the way.

Age and riding ability are not super important to me. I only want some flexibility to stop and enjoy locations by hiking or seeing some city sights. Right now I am planning on 60+ miles a day, but that could change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: