cyclocampingforum.com
October 24, 2017, 04:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cairns to Sidney and UPDATING MY WORLD TOUR  (Read 1115 times)
biciclown
Traveler

View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2011, 01:49:33 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi there
I am about to leave Japan where I have been cycling since January, and head to Cairns. My 3rd flight in almost 7 years on the road!!!!
Does anybody knows good roads or path or unmissing points I should cycle through on my way to Sidney?
After that, 3 months visa, I will go to N.Zeland and probably come back to Australia, waiting for June 2012 when I will jump to Alaska.
World tour is going so well that I decide it to make it longer. No more 2004-2014 but 2017 or ... I do not know.
Money is not a problem as I learnt how to leave very cheap and writting books on the road (already 3 and a new one coming on September) cover half of my expenses. Donations are also increasing to my account. About 50 euros per month. Many times I even do not know the people.

Any tips about Australia or N.Zeland are welcome. thanks a lot and... if you want, you can be producer of my next documentary The Nomad´s smile (second teaser) . More than 288 clownfunders already, as crowdfunding but CLOWNfunding more fun as is a clown on it. Check it.

Enjoy the life on the road: my house.

Thailand    (56 countries)71,934 kms and 5 years No stop
www.biciclown.com/ing/index.html
www.biciclowneldocumental.com
fenlabiz
Traveler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »
ReplyReply

Hey Biciclown, good to hear from you! I can't give you any info on Oz as I don't the eastern side. I think you may have some hard time to adjust to Australia after all that time in Asia. But I guess adjusting to your environment is part of any journey right? As fo NZ, I can give you a few tips that may already know. Focus on the South Island, prepare yourself for the sanflies (in Oz too), you may consider to do some hikes, have fun checking out the marine wildlife, the area btw Invercargill and Dunedin has tons of stuff to see... and prepare yourself to pass dozens of people traveling by bike everyday that don't give a s#&?! about you  Undecided
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: