cyclocampingforum.com
February 23, 2018, 05:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CycleInstead: Chiang Mai to Edinburgh Epic Tour  (Read 468 times)
CycleInstead
Couch Potato

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »
ReplyReply

On April 15th of this year, my cycling partner and I will embark on a 15,000 km journey across 19 countries. Our tour will begin in Chiang Mai, Thailand and finish in Edinburgh, Scotland. The aim of the journey is to raise awareness of suicide prevention and mental health issues. Our goal is to raise 20,000 pounds for our partner charity the Scottish Association for Mental Health, (SAMH).

Please check out our website for more information at www.cycleinstead.com

At present, we are open to offers of corporate sponsorship for the project as well as equipment donations from companies. If you would like to help our fundraising efforts please donate to SAMH, our chosen charity.

Thanks and happy cycling!

Jaye
Belou
Traveler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 08:53:06 PM »
ReplyReply

From the website it looks like you (Abi? ) is going to do the trip on your own. So there will be two of you doing i? In any case it looks like a cool route! Please keep us updated. As for the sponsor, it is easier to get gear than money. Choose whatever gear you need and contact the manufacturer, some of them like to help people like us plus they benefit from the advetising on your website. Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: